1. Access to the Internet is a privilege, not a right.
2. Students should enter the log-in and log-out time in the log note without fail.
3. Students must produce Identity Card when demanded, to utilize the lab resources.
4. Do not wear foot wears inside the lab.
5. Students are not allowed to download pictures, music, videos or files without the permission of a staff.
6. Log-on with your username and password for your use only. Never share your username and password.
7. Food or drinks are not allowed to bring inside the computer lab.
8. Do not install software’s without permission.
9. Do not remove or disconnect parts, cables, or labels.
10. Usage of storage devices (CD, DVD, Pen Drive, External HDD, etc.) is prohibited.
11. Site includes chat rooms, instant messaging (IM), social and adult sites are strictly prohibited.
12. No Internet/Intranet gaming activities allowed.
13. Do not personalize the computer settings. (This includes desktop, screen saver, etc.)
14. Ask permission to print.
15. Maintain silence inside the lab.
16. Log-off — leave the computer ready for the next person to use. Pick-up your materials and push in the chair.