Admission for Diploma First Year
Courses Offered by the Institute for Undergraduates:- 2020-21 Institute Code: - 1268
|Diploma Course Name
||General Choice Code
||TFWS Choice Code
Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power)
Electronics & Telecom. Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Polytechnic (Diploma First Year)
Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the SSC (Std. X) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with minimum 35% marks in aggregate with subjects Mathematics, General Science and English
- S.S.C. Mark Sheet
- H.S.S.C.-2014 Mark Sheet(if applicable)
- School Leaving Certificate after passing S.S.C or H.S.S.C.
- Certificate of Indian Nationality
- Domicile/Birth/Leaving Certificate of Student indicating the place of Birth
- For Category Student (Caste Certificate, Validity & Non Creamy layer valid up to 31st March 2015)
- Migration Certificate (If passed SSC/HSC Exam from other than Maharashtra State Board.)
Student should submit the following Documents while reporting for Polytechnic 1st Year Admissions:
- The allotment Letter obtains from DTE Website.
- All the Original Documents mentioned at the time of ARC Document Verification. (Proforma-I, SSC & HSC Mark sheet, Indian Nationality Certificate, Domicile Certificate, For Category Students- Caste, Caste Validity, Non Creamy Layer valid upto 31st March 2014 Certificates.)
- Three Sets of Attested Xerox copies of all the originals.
- Three Passport Size Photographs.
- Proforma –H for backward class candidates not having Caste/Tribe validity certificate on Bond Paper of Rs.100/-. The Proforma-H is available on DTE website.
How to apply
Candidates are advised to follow the rules for admission to First Year Engineering courses as published by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State from time to time.
However some of the basic guidelines are given below.
All the candidates are advised to submit their applications to the Admission Authorities notified by the Government of Maharashtra on or before the last date of application, unless specified differently elsewhere.
The fee structure of the college will be as per the approval by the Shikshan Shulk Samittee.